- 08h30 – Leave hotel for tea in Grahamstown
- 11h00 – Start Bushman trail to their Sacred Valley. Walk via ancient ritual sites, past caves filled with rock art, to a large Mystical Pool.
- 12h30 – Lunch provided, picnic style – a private experience to assimilate the morning’s adventure
- 14h30 – Return to P.E. via Riebeeck East, passing many varieties of game.
- Visit Mooimeisiesfontein – the farm of Piet Retief, a Voortrekker leader.
- Travel over the scenic pass to Alicedale.
- 16h00 – Tea at Bushman Sands Hotel where we view many replicas of Bushman art.
- 16h30 – Leave for hotel
This tour is suitable for moderately fit people. Maximum of 12 pax.
Price upon request.